Aucutt's Paint Store
Aucutt's Paint Store is located in Clovis and also serves customers throughout the Portales area. We offer automotive paint, custom spray cans, window coverings and much more.
Aucutt's Paint Store is a family operated business. As many as 17 different family members have worked here during the course of their lives and Aucutt's existence from 1939 to present. We are currently staffed by Bob Aucutt (4th generation) and Tisha Brothers (5th generation); our newest member is Kevin Wilkerson who we consider family.
Aucutt's Paint Store was founded by G.C. Williams in October 1939. Originally the store was named GC Williams Paint Store. G.C. took on the DuPont automotive paint line in 1940. The store has been a single line DuPont jobber for 65 years and is currently owned by Tisha Brothers who is a great-great-granddaughter to G.C. Williams. G.C. ran the store from 1939 to 1945, then turned it over to his son, Allen Williams, who went to work there in 1940. Allen retired in 1968 and sold the store to his son-in-law, Bill Aucutt, who changed the name to Aucutt's Paint Store. Bill's son, Bob Aucutt went to work for his grandfather Allen Williams in 1961. Bob acquired ownership after Bill decided to retire. Bob recently passed the ownership on to his daughter, Tisha and is actively managing the store for her.
Aucutt's Paint Store is one of the most diversified stores in the country. We have evolved from selling floor covering, picture frames, automotive and house paint in the 40's, 50's, and 60's to currently selling automotive, industrial and house paints along with window and wall coverings.
We offer on-site consultations for homes as well as commercial and industrial buildings. We also have custom blinds with measuring and installation available within city limits.
Stop by Aucutt's today for all of your painting needs!
We accept the following discount cards: Mesa Elementary, Clovis Christian School, Farmers Electric CO-OP Connection.